Indoor Dining Tips During a PandemicTmiller1
Many states are now allowing indoor dining in restaurants and bars, but is it safe? The CDC has issued requirements and recommendations for business but what about us as patrons? We need to have the best information possible to make the decision whether to eat out or stay home.
Here are some helpful tips on dining out during a pandemic.
- Do you really need to have restaurant food right now? Are any family members at home vulnerable? Is outdoor dining or carryout available?
- What is the COVID-19 situation like in your area? Are new cases up? Are people wearing masks everywhere?
- Is the restaurant following pandemic guidelines? Masks, sanitizer, table disinfecting, distance between customers? Feel free to call ahead and ask what they are doing.
- Does the establishment have good ventilation and a large, spacious dining area. The bigger, the better. Tables should be at least 6 feet apart.
- Try to avoid raw fruits and vegetables. There is some indication that pathogens thrive on those.
- Wear your mask at all times, until you are actually eating or drinking. Put it back on as soon as you’re done.
CB Protects is a nationwide distributor of personal protective equipment and you can get all the PPE you need at a great price.
Click here to Shop Now.